COMPLETING THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Please take care when filling out the online application, ensure that all of the information you supply is honest & accurate. Fields marked with “*Required” have to be completed in order to successfully submit your application. Please make sure you have the following documentation before beginning the process.
- Legal South African ID or foreign ID with a valid work permit.
- SARS TAX number.
- Banking details.
- Your physical attributes. i.e height & weight.
- Clear fully body photograph of yourself, dressed to impress.
- Clear portrait (head shot) of yourself.
UPLOADING YOUR ID
Simply use your cellphone camera to take picture of your identity document, make sure the image is crystal clear before uploading. eligible documents will rejected. Please resize photographs before uploading.
MAX FILE SIZE 3mb’s
Ensure all your payment information is accurate, all potential applicants must have a SARS TAX number. No payments will be made without a valid TAX number.
Please supply a name & contact number of your next of kin, this should be a close relative or spouse.
UPLOADING YOUR HEAD SHOTS
Please upload two recent head shots (No older than six months) professional head shots are preferred but DJ’s will accept amateur head shots. Most smartphone cameras are sufficient. Here are some DO’S & DONT’S you must follow when capturing and uploading your head shots.
- Make sure the images are in a .JPEG format.
- Each image must be less than 5mb in size.
- Ask a friend or family member to help take your picture.
- Ensure there is sufficient light, try take your pictures during day light hours.
- ONLY YOU must be in your pictures. (No family and friends)
- Dress to impress!
- Take one portrait shot and one fully body shot as displayed below.
ACCEPT OUR T&C'S
By ticking “ACCEPT TERMS & CONDITIONS” confirms that you have read, understood and agreed to our Terms & Conditions.
After the successful submission and evaluation of you application, you will be contacted by DJ’s staff. GOOD LUCK!